science club |
Understanding the pharma business model
Any business is just a group of people tying to sell products and services at the highest profit.
It's not the business that decides if a given product is good. It's the customer. Good products are bought
while bad ones remain on the shelf. The purpose of marketing is to make customers believe that
bad products are good. This way some customers will buy these bad products. Customers might
be unaware of good products at the beginning but in the long run those products don't need any marketing at
all. They will just sell because people like the products and the information spreads by word of mouth.
This is how it works.
If you give a pharma company a problem and tell them to solve it they will
prefer to solve it with a vaccine.
Why is that?
Contrast that with some medication that is only given to cure sick people:
- Vaccines are given to the healthy population. That's the biggest possible customer base.
- People have at first no way to know if the vaccine really works but they feel good about
being protected and they will do the marketing for you. They might recommend it to others
even if they have no way to know if it will help or not.
- If it turns out that it does not prevent infections then you just recommend a booster shot. You can sell even more.
- If even the booster does not work then you can still claim some other benefits. It can take a long time until all customers figure out that there is not benefit at all and in the mean time pharma just keeps selling.
The business advantages of vaccines are pretty obvious! The problem is however that most vaccines
are quackery rather than medicine. Censorship, propaganda, manipulation of our perception of reality,
political bribes and advertisement are therefore needed to keep this lucrative business
- Even during a severe flu season no more than 50% of people get ever sick. That's only
half the market.
- People taking the medication for a few days and not noticing any improvements will
think that it does not work. They stop taking it and they might tell others that it does not work.
Good to know: The US is pharma's most profitable country and it shows. The USA spent during covid $6 TRILLION in order to have 4xMORE deaths than the world average.
It's all about profits and it has nothing to do with your health:
© 2004-2024 Guido Socher